How to use this website…Register to join the national Unity Congress. Click here to register your interest.
It’s time to Restore Australia to political sanity!
Are you tired of lying politicians, failed policies, politicians selling off public services and utilities, poisoning of our air, land and water, too many taxes? The political system is not working. Politicians are not serving the people. The party political system has let us down….Badly!
RestoreAustralia is a fast-growing citizens movement of concerned citizens around Australia working to change the political System and put power into the hands of the people. We are not a political party, nor do any of us get paid — we are all volunteers working together because we are patriots who want a better future for our nation..
RestoreAustralia has two goals:
1. To give all Australians greater control of our Constitution, and our government, by amending Section 128 of the Constitution to give ALL Aussies the right to initiate referendums. At the moment, only the politicians have this right and they are not exercising it on our behalf.
2. To get all Australian voters involved in writing a whole new Constitution. We have produced a Draft and made it available to the citizens of Australia to read and suggest amendments before we offer it for voting in a series of referendums….click on blue text to download a copy of the Draft Constitution
We do not believe multi-culturalism works. We do believe in immigration and integration. If immigrants can’t come here, fit in and become Australian citizens, we don’t want them here. We stand for stopping the boats and turning them around…sending them back to where they came from. If the host country doesn’t like that, we say too bad. Stop sending the boats here!
Quick Links for more information:
|Video about Constitution||Political changes needed|
|Download FREE Draft Constitution||Acquire paperback Draft Constitution|
|Become a member||Download/Print flyers|
| Send Halal letters. Praise those who don't|
pay for Halal, and protest those who do!
| Commonwealth Bank History
|Sign petition to support Madigan Bill||Senator Madigan Bill|
|About our Chairman, Charles Mollison||About our CEO, Mike Holt|
| Get active. Become a member.
Members will receive….
a Book version of the Draft Constitution autographed by Charles Mollison
a monthly newsletter detailing our activities.
access to downloadable files we might make available from time to time
news alerts and other information
You can take action by doing any of the following:
- Join us on Facebook here: RestoreAustralia (MikeHoltRA). Each day I post a message offering suggestions for everyone to take action. We are coordinating these activities so that united we have a huge impact. Working together, we can all make a difference with a big voice.
- Get involved and register your interest in joining a Unity Congress. These will be a series of meetings of concerned citizens to read, discuss and suggest amendments to the Draft Constitution. We would like to see every Australian voter get involved in writing a real AUSTRALIAN Constitution, by the people for the people. You don’t need any specialized knowledge about law or the Constitution. The idea is to end up with a Constitution that will create a better future based on the needs and aspirations of We the People. To register your interest in joining, or helping organize a Congress in your area, Click here.
- Help us get signatures on the petition to support Senator Madigan’s Senate Bill to amend Section 128 to give all voters the right to initiate referendums. With this power any voter could start a referendum to amend our Constitution — a power that is essential to bringing about the change we can all see is needed.
- Talk to your friends, work colleagues, even strangers on the street about the activities RestoreAustralia supporters are engaged in every day.
- Sign up to Become a Member — It costs time and money to keep doing our work. We are all unpaid volunteers, so please support us by becoming a member.
- If you are too busy with your own life to get actively involved, you can still help by donating to support our work. Click here to Donate
- or contact us to discuss your ideas or to offer any suggests or help. We welcome everyone’s contributions.